9/09/2008

September 9 2008

I know that it has been a while since my last journal entry so I want to catch everyone up on a few things going on in my life!
I have been extremely busy working on my coffee table book that is featuring 40 Pro Athletes chatting all about what cars that they chose to buy and drive. My plans are to have all 40 interviews and photo sessions with these awesome athletes complete by February 2009 so that the book can be in stores by Christmas 2009!
I have also been busy planning my Baja 1000 race that takes place the third week of November and of course in the midst of planning the buggies recon top to bottom so that it can make its way the whole 1000 miles of rugged desert terrain.
It is always exhilarating when football season kicks off and exciting to know that my Cowboys will kick
*%&*# this season!
I have a few new projects on the horizon so stay tuned.