5/25/2008

Saturday May 24th....counting down the days!

Sat. May 24, 2008

Finally for the first time in three weeks I was able to get more than four hours of sleep. I got nine and now I am ready to roar. We hit the road and pulled into L.A. a few hours ago. After grabbing some grub at one of my favorite Mexican food spots (Baja Cantina) in Marina Del Ray, I am feeling rested, fed and feisty.

I am going to hop on the treadmill and give Dickey and DJ a jingle to find out where exactly they are between Dallas and L.A. We are expecting them to pull in around mid-day tomorrow. I am posting a link to a video from my….or I guess I should say….my buggy and my appearance on KUSI in San Diego on Friday morning.

The camera man did a great job grabbing shots of the buggy and my sponsors. I am going to catch-up on more sleep tonight so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for several radio shows in the morning, of course talking all about BAJA and my buggy.